Ir para o conteúdo principal

O conteúdo do post foi ocultado

Para desbloquear este conteúdo, por favor clique aqui

C
Noiva Novata Junho 2021 Wisconsin

Conselho por favor!!

Cynthia, a 2 de Março de 2020 às 12:52 Publicado em Fórum Organizar um casamento 0 12

Hello dear, Please forgive my Portuguese. My name is Cynthia and I am looking for a wedding ceremony and reception. I live in the UK, so it has been quite difficult to find a place in Portugal. I will be very grateful if you can give me some advice. Smiley smile

Olá querida, por favor, perdoe meu português. Meu nome é Cynthia e estou procurando uma cerimônia e recepção de casamento. Eu moro no Reino Unido, por isso tem sido bastante difícil encontrar um lugar em Portugal. Ficarei muito grato se você puder me dar alguns conselhos. Smiley smile

Number of guests: around 90-100

Estimated date: May or June 2021.

Prefer the theme: Wedding in the forest, exotic (Moroccan climate), with lake / pond. Example: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq5jh7iFkgf/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet http://boutiquesouk.com/portfolio-item/marija-erik/

Budget: € 10,000 (including VAT, food, alcohol, decoration, flowers, rays)

Location: 30 minutes drive from the city center (Lisbon, Porto, Faro, Madeira, Ponta Delgada)

Our guests are international, so it's easy to get to the airport. In addition, the party will end after 1:00 am, so we need good public transport or Uber. Could you recommend me which location or location is best in this case? Thank you all!!

12 respostas

Última atividade por Cynthia, a 4 de Março de 2020 às 14:28
  • C
    Cynthia ·
    • Denunciar
    • Ocultar conteúdo
    Ver mensagem citada

Hi Carla,

I can't really speak Portugese, i have to use google translation. lol

Thank you so much for the kind suggestions!

• Responder
  • C
    Porto (Concelho)
    Carla ·
    • Denunciar
    • Ocultar conteúdo
    Ver mensagem citada

Hi Cynthia!

Do you prefer to speak in Portuguese?

O ideal será mesmo contactar os fornecedores que estão disponíveis na nossa página e solicitar orçamentos. Infelizmente não conheço e, por isso, torna-se difícil recomendar.

Temos algumas noivas que recomendaram alguns profissionais neste debate:

Wedding Planner

Continuação de bons preparativos! 😘

• Responder
  • C
    Cynthia ·
    • Denunciar
    • Ocultar conteúdo
    Ver mensagem citada
    Olá Carla,

Obrigado. Pensei em contratar planejador de casamentos, mas eles são caros. Isso somará o orçamento e tornará ainda mais difícil mantê-lo em torno de 10.000. 😢
    Você conhece algum bom organizador de casamentos que possa atender aos critérios?
    • Responder
  • C
    Cynthia ·
    • Denunciar
    • Ocultar conteúdo

Hi Everyone,

Thank you so much for the reply! Smiley smile

• Responder
  • C
    Porto (Concelho)
    Carla ·
    • Denunciar
    • Ocultar conteúdo

Hi Cynthia 😘

First of all, welcome to our Community!
    On our website you can find all the wedding suppliers you need to help you organize your dream wedding 😁

You can search for your dress, location, flowers, invitations,... You are able to directly ask for more information about their services and even request a cost estimates. Take a look here to start you research: https://www.casamentos.pt/espacos-casamentos ! And here to find a Wedding Planners to help you: Wedding Planners

There are a lot of amazing places where you could get in Portugal and Sintra (as everyone told you) is for sure one of them !!

If you need any additional help, please tell us know !

Have an amazing day 😉

• Responder
  • Inês
    Super Noiva Julho 2021 Braga (Concelho)
    Inês ·
    • Denunciar
    • Ocultar conteúdo
    It isn't easy for you so.. I agree with Barbara. It's better for you hiring a wedding planner.
    We can propose many locals.. But it's really a good idea a wedding planner.
    And you can search in this app. 😘
    • Responder
  • Patricia
    Top das Noivas Outubro 2019 Lisboa (Concelho)
    Patricia ·
    • Denunciar
    • Ocultar conteúdo
    Hi Cynthia ! Welcome to our community. I would advise you to have a look in “fornecedores” area, where you can find all that you need. Because you want something very specific I would advise you to get a wedding planner, can be expressive though, however they can guide you better than us in terms of places and find the correct place within your budget. Also as Barbara said, Sintra is the perfect place, is all forest around and a very romantic place. In Sintra Penha Longa Hotel is very common to have English weddings and the type of wedding that you looking for. This place is like 30 minutes away from the airport by driving and they have nice views to the mountains.

Hope you find what you looking for

Best wishes
    • Responder
  • Bárbara
    Noiva Master Maio 2021 Sintra
    Bárbara ·
    • Denunciar
    • Ocultar conteúdo
    Ver mensagem citada
    Have you ever thought about hiring a wedding planner? It is more easy for you 😉
    • Responder
  • C
    Cynthia ·
    • Denunciar
    • Ocultar conteúdo
    Ver mensagem citada

Hi Ines,

Thank you. Yes, i did but there's many suppliers and I'm not local so can't tell which area is easier to access for the international guests. Hence my friend suggested me to ask here. Smiley smile

• Responder
  • C
    Cynthia ·
    • Denunciar
    • Ocultar conteúdo
    Ver mensagem citada

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for your kind reply. Yes, I did. Didn't find anything match with my critera beside the palace which is over budget 😢.

• Responder
  • Bárbara
    Noiva Master Maio 2021 Sintra
    Bárbara ·
    • Denunciar
    • Ocultar conteúdo
    Hello Cynthia! How are you?
    Do you search Sintra? Sintra is a location 40 minutes from Lisbon and it is very beautiful, a beautiful forest.
    • Responder
  • Inês
    Super Noiva Julho 2021 Braga (Concelho)
    Inês ·
    • Denunciar
    • Ocultar conteúdo
    You don't speak Portuguese?
    Try to find what you want in "fornecedores" and next you have to choose a place. This will help you a lot.
    Kisses
    • Responder

Escolheste . Escreve um comentário e adiciona mais detalhes à tua escolha 👇

Artigos relacionados

Grupos gerais

Inspiração