Ir para o conteúdo principal

O conteúdo do post foi ocultado

Para desbloquear este conteúdo, por favor clique aqui

C
Noiva Novata Maio 2025 England - London

Pricing Question

Clare, a 10 de Outubro de 2023 às 15:56 Publicado em Fórum Casamentos.pt 1 6
Hello Smiley smile

I am a bride to be and have started looking at venues in Portugal for my wedding in 2025 or 2026. I wanted to ask where it says 'menus from xxx price' for a venue, is this inclusive of the venue price per head, or is this literally just for the food and drink alone? Thanks!

6 respostas

Última atividade por Clare, a 14 de Outubro de 2023 às 18:26
  • C
    Clare ·
    • Denunciar
    • Ocultar conteúdo
    Ver mensagem citada

Hey Luísa, lovely to meet you!

Thanks for being so transparent, I will deffo be reaching out to each of these venues individually to get a clearer idea on price. Also interesting on your note about Porto vs Algarve, thank you!

• Responder
  • C
    Clare ·
    • Denunciar
    • Ocultar conteúdo
    Ver mensagem citada

Hey Filipa! 🥰 it's always super useful to get opinions from people planning their wedding in Portugal. This is all super helpful, thank you so much! xx

• Responder
  • Luísa
    Noiva Constante Abril 2024 Oliveira do Bairro
    Luísa ·
    • Denunciar
    • Ocultar conteúdo

Hello Clare,

The prices presented in this website and app aren´t accurate. First, some of them probably haven´t been updated in while and others because it truly depends on the menu you choose. They have more than 1 option, at least in the places I went to. The best thing it´s to contact the suppliers or visit, if you have the chance. In Portugal most of them may not understand english, but you can try to send them an email first and write down all your questions.

Regarding what the price includes, again, it will come down to the menu choosen. For example, for my wedding I booked a place where the menu it´s around 80€ per person and includes all food and beverage during lunch/dinner time + open bar + the weeding cake. + staff. Some places offer the same things + decor (probably with a different price). Other may only offer the food + beverages + staff. As you can see, it´s depends in wich place you´ll get married.

Between Algarve vs Porto, you´ll probably find better prices vs quality in Porto (I´m not the best person to help you on this matter, I´ll get married in Aveiro).

• Responder
  • Filipa
    Noiva Ativa Maio 2024 Felgueiras
    Filipa ·
    • Denunciar
    • Ocultar conteúdo

Hey Clare!

I’m happy you chose to have your wedding in Portugal. I’m sure you won’t regret it 🥰

Like Beatriz said, the pricing per head the venues have listed are not very accurate. The best way to have an understanding is by contacting them. When you contact them they normally give you a few package options with different pricing and what is included. The main difference is the food menu and decoration. Normally the packages include an open bar 😉

About the Porto vs Algarve query… I am getting married in the North, Penafiel which is about a 35-40 minute drive from Porto. They have beautiful venues, which personally called my name more than the ones in the Algarve… but that may be a biased opinion. Again, the price depends on the package you choose. My venue is called Montebello in case you want to check it out ☺️ it’s absolutely breathtaking.

Please feel free to drop me a message if you need any help. Always happy to lend a hand ✨ xx

• Responder
  • C
    Clare ·
    • Denunciar
    • Ocultar conteúdo
    Ver mensagem citada

Hey Beatriz, lovely to meet you. Thanks so much for clarifying, this is really useful to know. If you had any more info or advice about the average cost of a wedding in Porto vs Algarve that would be super useful please! Are there any venues you recommend looking at in either of these locations?

So far we have these ones listed down that we love the look of, but it's super price dependent:

- Monte do Serrinho

- Quinta Lago dos Cisnes

- Quinta da Pacheca

Thanks!

• Responder
  • Beatriz
    Super Noiva Setembro 2025 Mafra
    Beatriz ·
    • Denunciar
    • Ocultar conteúdo

Hi Clare! From what I've seen so far, the prices presented here in the App are not to be trusted - at least in regard do wedding venues, most of them are not up to date and the actual prices are quite higher.

Also, in most of the places, the prices presented repesent the full price per person, with everything included (food, drinks, decor, staff) but it's better to ALWAYS check with the venue what is, in fact, included.

If you have more questions about getting married in Portugal, we are here to help!

• Responder

Escolheste . Escreve um comentário e adiciona mais detalhes à tua escolha 👇

Grupos gerais

Inspiração