Ir para o conteúdo principal

O conteúdo do post foi ocultado

Para desbloquear este conteúdo, por favor clique aqui

C
Noiva Novata Maio 2025 England - London

Planning a Destination Wedding in Portugal (from the Uk!)

Clare, a 14 de Outubro de 2023 às 18:30 Publicado em Fórum Organizar um casamento 0 9

Hello,

I am a bride to be and have started looking at venues in Portugal for my wedding in 2025/2026.

I wanted to reach out to the community to see if there were any fellow upcoming (or past!) brides who are planning or have planned their destination wedding from the UK?

I am naturally a bit nervous about planning a wedding abroad and the logistics of it all, from finding suppliers beforehand, all the way to transporting my wedding dress (and everything else) across for the big day! Does anyone have any advice they can give? Would love to hear from anyone else who is experiencing this (or who has done already!) ✨

9 respostas

Última atividade por Rita, a 5 de Fevereiro de 2024 às 17:36
  • R
    Noiva Ativa Setembro 2024 Coimbra (Concelho)
    Rita ·
    • Denunciar
    • Ocultar conteúdo

Hey Clare,

My best friend married in October 2023 in Porto, she was living in UK, but she is Portuguese, still she hired a WP team to help her, because It was getting too confusing for both of them, even still with her family her. You actually have a lot of packages for wedding planning currently. Try this ones https://www.instagram.com/wedo_idos.agency/ (I have consultations with them and I love the way they work)

Editado por Casamentos.pt
    • Responder
  • Eunice
    Noiva Curiosa Maio 2025 Lisboa (Concelho)
    Eunice ·
    • Denunciar
    • Ocultar conteúdo
    Hi Clare,
    It won't be my case, but if it was me, I would definitely try to have a Portuguese wedding planner for sure - the logistics are a headache! I follow one wedding planner on Instagram that do destination intimate weddings and they do an wonderful job - Muza Weddings. https://instagram.com/muzaweddings?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==. What you can also do is search for a Wedding Venue that you like and ask if they have a pack with a wedding planner included - my venue has that, for instance! I can also tell you that near Faro you have very nice Hotels and Resorts that do weddings (like Quinta do Lago or Vila Galé) - but they may be more expensive than Porto Smiley smile
    I hope this helps! Wishing you a very nice day 😊
    • Responder
  • C
    Clare ·
    • Denunciar
    • Ocultar conteúdo
    Ver mensagem citada

Hello! Thank you, that is super helpful of you Smiley smile I can imagine that's the part that I will find most stressful as I know no Portugese! xx

• Responder
  • C
    Clare ·
    • Denunciar
    • Ocultar conteúdo
    Ver mensagem citada

Hey! We are looking at Porto and near Faro currently.

• Responder
  • C
    Clare ·
    • Denunciar
    • Ocultar conteúdo
    Ver mensagem citada

Yes I hope so - how much roughly would they charge? x

• Responder
  • Mariana G
    Noiva Constante Setembro 2024 Vila Nova de Famalicão
    Mariana G ·
    • Denunciar
    • Ocultar conteúdo
    Hi Clare, I currently live in the UK and getting married in Portugal September 2024, feel free to give me a message if you'd like and I can try and answer any questions the best I can.
    Even tho I'm originally from Portugal I'm finding it difficult to sort it all out too due to struggling with the language at times xx
    • Responder
  • Sandra
    Noiva Ativa Abril 2024 Mafra
    Sandra ·
    • Denunciar
    • Ocultar conteúdo

Hello Clare,

This is not my case, but, i'm sure some brides can help you with that.
    Like Mariana said, there is some wedding planners who can help you with.

First you need too choose what part of Portugal you want your venue. You know any places in Portugal? So you can start to look near.

• Responder
  • Mariana
    Noiva Curiosa Junho 2025 Barcelos
    Mariana ·
    • Denunciar
    • Ocultar conteúdo

Hi Clare,

There are wedding planners with their core business focused on destination weddings in Portugal - is that an option for you? Smiley smile

• Responder
  • Beatriz
    Noiva Master Agosto 2024 Óbidos
    Beatriz ·
    • Denunciar
    • Ocultar conteúdo

Hello, It won't be my case! But I'm sure brides will appear here with your feedback.

• Responder

Escolheste . Escreve um comentário e adiciona mais detalhes à tua escolha 👇

Artigos relacionados

Grupos gerais

Inspiração